Falcons are so cherished in the UAE that they are permitted to ride uncaged in the passenger cabins, with their own personal seats, no less.
I can see that the people who have this sort of life and share the same planet must have a totally different mind-set from my fairly humble self, living as I do in Midsomer Norton, Somerset, UK. Even when in London during one of my increasingly rare visits, the picture above is hardly credible (or ‘incredible’ should I say).
My time is spent
- maintaining my website in the hope that others will wake up and see the world for what it really is;
- assisting my local allotment as the secretary and encouraging others to eat more healthily;
- reading widely on exoplanetary matters especially visits from over 100 types of so called ‘aliens’;
- trying to understand the spiritual principles which distinguish us from other forms of being;
- supporting my friends and contacts as much as I can and I am allowed;
- maintaining my Christian faith in good order by having fellowship with others;
- maintaining my personal diary when I can find the time;
- getting acupuncture treatment to keep myself healthy and balanced and trying to eat well without causing trouble to my Barrett’s Esophagus. Basically – no milk after midday. Chew food well. Eat slowly. Not too much water during meals.
- Advertising and promoting my talents as a remote viewer and psychic
Funny how things mount up.
Who knows I might have an occasional holiday.